Visitor rules and regulations
Essential points of visitor rules and regulations
By entering the event area the visitor approves the agreement of obeying the rules and regulations.
Entering the area every visitor is expected to follow the law of Finland for the whole time of the event.
The visitor is aware that there are photographers and video cameras in the area.
Visitors agree that all audio and video recordings, pictures and movies can be in a commercial use without any refunds and time or place limits.
VISITORS RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Under 12 years old can enter the area only with a person over 18 years.
- Security control can be performed
- Pets are allowed on the track stands, the organizer expects that the pet owner takes responsibility to keep the area clean.
- Organizer has the right to do changes for the program, especially in case of bad weather conditions or other force majeure reasons
- Smoking is only permitted in clearly marked, specially appointed smoking areas
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or other drugs won’t be allowed to enter the area or will be removed from it. Also aggressive behavior leads to removing from the area.
- Visitor is assumed to behave politely towards other visitors, not to damage the area’s equipment, to keep order, not to cause trouble for the race and move only on the marked areas.
- It is prohibited to give any information or advice for the sportsmen.
- Crossing the tracks, touching the sportsmen or making their race difficult or helping them is absolutely forbidden.
- Visitors of the event are expected to respect and obey the instructions of the organizer and its employees (supervisors, stewards, technicians etc.)
- If the organizer’s instructions are not followed, the person can be removed from the area.
- Visitor participates to the event by his or her own responsibility and is in charge of his or her own damage which are caused by visitors own behavior.
- The organizer is not responsible for any health damages or damages to property unless this damage has happened because the organizer has broken the law.
POSSESSION OF FORBIDDEN ITEMS
Each visitor must agree for the security control concerning bags, backpacks, purses etc. in case of forbidden items are suspected to be carried within them. The security check can be performed by frisking, with a metal detector or other security device.
The following items are prohibited in the area:
- Glass containers, glass bottles and pitchers of any size
- Cans of any size
- Liquids containing alcohol
- Un-collapsible umbrellas
- Pyrotechnical items that can be easily flammable
- Pressure horns
- Laser pointers
- Items which have been designed for commercial use without the agreement of the organizer
- Items which advertise racism, xenophobia or contain rude or vulgar slogans
- Banners which are insulting or include political views
Items that are allowed
- Plastic and telescopic poles
Police will be informed if any of the following items are being possessed
- Rambo knives
- Butterfly knives
PROHIBITED IN THE EVENT AREA
- Going to areas which are not allowed for the visitors
- Causing damage to area’s equipment and devices
- Relieving yourself anywhere else than to the marked toilet facilities or otherwise pollute the area
- Climbing on buildings or devices that are meant for a different use such as fences, barriers etc.
- Throwing items or liquids to the tracks or visitor areas
- Covering banners or other advertisement
- Doing masks or other things to hide own face in purpose to make identification more difficult
- Every kind of advertising is forbidden without special permission from the organizer. It is also forbidden to take pictures, videos or any recordings for a commercial use.
- Anna Weidel from Germany was the winner at IBU ...
- Alexander Loginov from Russia wrapped-up his IB...
- Russian biathletes continued their dominance al...
- Alexander Povarnitsyn and Alexander Loginov cla...
- Russian biathletes took the first two spots in ...