About the Event
The event is organized by Kontiolahti Sport Club at the Kontiolahti Biathlon Stadium, which is an excellent and efficient unit of competition facilities.
- the stadium area, the shooting range of 30 targets (Kurvinen) and the versatile course
- a valid IBU A-license
- renewed and lengthened (-11) roller ski track, 4 km
- Cooled Ski Track, constructed 2004
- several biathlon competition courses from 2 to 7,5 km and easy 10-20 km training tracks
- main building 500 m², was extended by 309 m² in 2013
- 21 modern, permanent waxing cabins and changing rooms
- a permanent (599 m²) press center
- a stand for more than 10 000 spectators
- a permanent, graphic information board
- a restaurant
- the Biathlon Stadium is located 120 meters above sea level. The tracks vary between 89 and 129 meters above sea level.
- Simon Lukkonen who studies in Rovaniemi Univers...
- Austria skied to the victory of Sunday’s Single...
- The three-day biathlon event in Kontiolahti was...
- BMW IBU World Cup in Kontiolahti has been a hug...
- Germany’s Arnd Peiffer skied to the victory in ...