How to get here
Kontiolahti Biathlon Stadium is located 15 km north from Joensuu. There are several possibilities to arrive in Joensuu region. Once you are here, you don’t need your own vehicle to get around as there will be a shuttle bus service also for spectators to the stadium.
Main shuttle bus service will be between Joensuu Market Square and Kontiolahti Biathlon Stadium. More information later.
- Main distances and approximate travelling times
From To Joensuu Time Helsinki (FIN) 438 km 5,5 hours St.Petersburg
500 km 7 hours
- There are several daily bus connections for example from Kuopio and Kajaani.
- For more information and schedules please visit www.matkahuolto.fi
- Austria skied to the victory of Sunday’s Single...
- The three-day biathlon event in Kontiolahti was...
- BMW IBU World Cup in Kontiolahti has been a hug...
- Germany’s Arnd Peiffer skied to the victory in ...
- Victory in the men’s 10 km Sprint went to Marti...