Once again we have the honor and pleasure to welcome world’s best biathletes to Kontiolahti and Joensuu region. BMW IBU World Cup Biathlon 7 will take place in March 6.-11. 2018.
The official invitation has been sent to the NFs on 8th of December. In case the invitation didn’t reach your NF or you’ve lost the email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to maintenance work the use of shooting range in Kontiolahti Biathlon Stadium is limited during 28.2.–6.3.2018.
Please see the details below.
28.2.-5.3.2018 the whole shooting range is closed daily from 7 am untill 4 pm (skiing only). Training time (possibility to shoot) starts at 4 pm and lasts until 8 pm. Lanes 1–15 are closed all
the time 28.2.-5.3.2018!
Lanes that can be used 28.2.-4.3.2018 from 4 pm until 8 pm:
– Wed 28.2.– Thu 1.3.2018 possible to use lanes 16–30
– Fri 2.3.– Sun 4.3.2018 possible to use lanes 25–30
– starting (and including) on Mon 5.3.2018 the whole shooting range is closed outside wc programme
During whole time it is possible to train also in Pärnävaara Biathlon Stadium / Pärnävaara Sport Center, located only 10 km from Joensuu. Route on Google maps.
In Pärnävaara there are Kurvinen targets (manual). Proper artifical light is available only for 6 shooting lanes which should be considered when planning the trainings. More info regarding
training in Pärnävaara Stadium is offered for those interested, please contact OC office (email@example.com).
For start lists and results please visit IBU datacenter
Welcome to Kontiolahti!
Programme for BMW IBU World Cup Biathlon 7
Timetable is provisional.
LCT 18:45 Sprint Men 10 km
LCT 18:45 Sprint Women 7,5 km
LCT 14:40 Single Mixed Relay
LCT 17:45 Mixed Relay
LCT 14:30 Mass Start Men 15 km
LCT 17:10 Pursuit Women 12,5 km
LCT = Local TimePrint
- Kontiolahden ampumahiihdon maailmancupiin 8. –1...
- Would you like to come and watch the Biathlon W...
- The Biathlon World Cup event has been improved ...
- Ticket sales for the Biathlon World Cup are adv...
- The volunteer recruitment is now open both in E...